Wednesday, September 26, 2012

more chalk paint

 I had an old crappy frame I experimented with. First I covered it in our ""Barn Yard Red" chalk paint then I put a quick layer if metallic gold acrylic paint then a final layer of "Graphite" chalk paint (allowing the paint to fully dry between layers). After the final layer dryed a roughed it up with sand paper and steel wool (first pic)
 My wax is totally different than any other on the market. It Is water based, non toxic and brushes on instead of needing to be wiped on with a rag. It has the consistency of heavy cream and brushes on milky white but dries to a clear finish.
When dry lightly buff with a soft cloth. the finish is a beautifully soft waxed look. These crappy iphone pics dont do the finish justice. I will be taking better pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment